Thursday, August 5, 2010
Jules Cobb (Courtney Cox) discovers that 40 is the new 20 in the TV series Cougar Town. Laugh at every episode as Jules, a feisty 40-year old single mom tries to balance motherhood while enjoying her cougarness at the same time. Check out her fashion and follow her journey as she gets back on her feet on Cougar Town, airs every Monday at 8:30 p.m. on Star World.
- Sassy office couture. A Versace floral print belted dress for a fashionable first-day impression.
- Easy glam. A pendant necklace will make this maroon halter gown stand out.
- Take out the trash in style. A mini gray halter dress for a comfy day-out with friends.
- Looo-king Gooood! Give a more stylish twist to the ‘70s tie-dye with this plunging printed dress.
- Rocker chic. Cook up that biker chick look, but make sure to soften with delicate gold neckpieces.
- Cha-cha-cha. Flaming orange asymmetrical dress paired with chunky open-toed heels makes for a good dance partner at the nearest club.
- Yabba dabba doo! A printed halter dress goes well with this white-stones necklace ala Wilma Flintstone.